COOKING OUR FAVOURITE SOUP | WHAT WE ATE IN A DAY!
We are working very hard to stay he (misslexa is porn star)althy and get that summer body!! Here is what we ate in a whole day, different recipes then before, so hopefully you get inspired for new dishe (misslexa is porn star)s. 😊 As usual we didn’t include us drinking water 😂, but we had a few bottles each. We then have caffeine free tea in the evening.
We wanted to cook and show you our favourite soup! We have it at least once a month, or more in the winter time, it’s honestly super easy and taste amazing!
This is a link to the original recipe that we have found couple of years ago :
but we made it our own by adding some chicken, cherry tomatoes, onion and coriander, it literally tastes like Changs chicken noodle soup from PF Changs!!! And we also add rice vermicelli noodles sometimes.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED :
– chicken ( 2 to 3 breasts )
– button mushrooms ( whole pack or half if for only 2 people )
– extra virgin olive oil ( 2 tbsp )
– Onion ( 1 or half )
– bunch spring onion/scallions
– garlic ( 2 or 4 cloves )
– Coriander ( small hand full )
– cherry tomatoes ( we usually add half a pack )
– fresh ginger ( 2 tbsp )
– soy sauce ( 2 or 4 tbsp )
– sriracha ( 1 or 2 tbsp )
– chicken stock or vegetable ( we usually add 2 or even 3 )
– water ( we never really measure water, depending on how much soup you’d like to make )
– lime juice ( 1 or 2 limes )
– sesame oil ( 1 tbsp )
Let us know in the comments if you make this soup and what you think!!
Other links :
Follow us on Instagram :
The Badura Twins
Music Epidemic Sound